Sunday, April 19, 2009

"I'm just worried that we're not spring-breaking right."

Hello, hello!
Time to cover up that horribly depressing thing down there with an update of sorts. In list (ish) form!
Over, spring break, I....

missed school (*gasp*)
read five books
burned six cds for friends (finally)
burned three toes on my left foot
took a grand total of four walks and six bike rides (no running yet- small steps- but I've kind of started considering it)
watched the entire lord of the rings triology in one sitting (death death death)
did more cartwheels in one evening than I've done in total since the end of my cheerleading days
discovered a cavity
gotten sick
gotten publically humiliated by mother nature (happens to everyone at least once, right?)
baby-sat twice
watched thisisnottom videos
banged head against wall in frustration because I don't understand thisisnot tom videos.
played a ton of board games
gone to youth group
written an entire chapter (!!) of That Story
finished moleskine
ran like mccauley culkin :)
baby sat
became horrified at the prospect of going back to school (tomorrow! no!)
blogged.

<3

3 comments:

AK Faison said...

I spring breaked with the best of them. And you, Caroline, have put me to shame.

Gracious, the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy!!! I've only dreamed of such a thing.

I have yet to experience thisisnottom, though I'm intrigued.

And hooray for finishing your moleskine! Mine definitely needs to be filled up more.

I love and miss you.
-Anna

Heather said...

I just cheated to catch up. I think I'm going to try to figure them out from now on, though, but I'm not even sure I read them in the right order. But thisisnottom is very difficult, so I might cheat again.

Guilty,
heather

meduotur: n. a form of meditation which involves forming and solving riddles in your head and thinking about meteors

Caroline said...

I don't even know HOW to cheat and read them. I know John said how to cheat and read them, but I didn't understand his directions. Because my brain doesn't work anymore at all. I'm not functioning.

*would slam head against computer but can't because she needs the cells*